Residentail Fire/Secuirty Panel with phone App Interface

I’m looking for recommendations on a Fire/Security Panel for a residential applications. I’m not interested in the Notifier family of products because in order to us a phone app, you need a monitoring contract.

We carry Notifier and Siemens but I don’t think Siemens has an app that you can use to communicate with the panel.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Only one I know of is some of Simplex’s newer panels, which DO have an app that can be used to control the panel remotely. (it may or may not be only available to technicians however) I think fire alarm manufacturers have been reluctant to allow their panels to be remotely controlled as that opens up the possibility of them being hacked into, which would be a SERIOUS problem given they’re life safety systems. Hackers could do ANYTHING with a hacked-into system: disable it, cause a false alarm, bring up a false trouble condition, etc.

Honeywell uses what they call “Total Connect” (I think that’s the name), but your tied to a monitoring contacts. The App allows you to do just about anything on the supported panels except reset alarms.

I did find a product called “2gig” but am not too familiar with it.

Would the Honeywell Lyric series be a good fit? It’s been a while since I last checked their products, but I believe they have a few residential security/fire panels that you can use.

I know Honeywell carries another one residential security/fire panel… but I don’t know if it uses any phone app interface.