Simplex 4007es programming software?

Usually, I don’t like Simplex and kinda dislike it but I kinda find the 4007es interesting and kinda want one. My question is would anyone be able to pm me the programming software for the 4007es? I also have discord so that’s an option. Also if I somehow manage to get software for the Simplex 4007es would I need a special dongle in order to program it?

Thanks in advance if anyone is able to send me the software!

1 Like

I think the Simplex one is completely proprietary. The Autocall on the other hand has software that enthusiast can download BUT the Autocall one is hard to find for a good price. If you want a Simplex panel. Get a 4010,4008,4006,4004,4005,4002,4001 or a 2001. Those panels you can actually work with unlike the 4007ES.

1 Like

Simplex 4007es
If the instal mode active shwo hwo to change plz

@ Sardryasir mehmood

You can turn off install mode from the menus, all it does is hiding devices that could still be activated during installation. For example pre-programming pull stations and letting electricians install them while the technician is away. Then going in menu and selecting remove all normal points out of install mode.

@ Roxy the Simplex Queen~

The 4007ES does not need a dongle/license, even the latest programmer revision is the same. It is better for you to stick with the revision that it comes with as if you don’t upgrade correctly(when going from an older to newer ES) you can brick it permanently. If you want a sample program just message me, i can pre-program one with a few devices from unlicensed programmer. You just need to confirm to me which ES revision you are running.

Newer Autocall stuff is literally the same as Simplex, model numbers almost the same but Autocall has an A in front. The programmers are meant to not be compatible in between eachothers but underneath there is no functional difference. The 4007ES panel is pretty neat as it’s cheap and supports most of what his bigger brothers do(within what you would realistically do at home). When you have the right programmer setup, it’s really easy to put the program in by usb.