The fire alarms went off at Hobby Lobby

I was inside the local Hobby Lobby today near the restrooms and the fire alarm sounded for a couple of seconds. There is a Wheelock AS on the wall near the restrooms and Wheelock AS’s and RSS’s on the ceiling in a checkerboard pattern throughout the store. Some woman came out of the restroom just before the alarm sounded and apparently thought it was an antitheft alarm. She asked “why did it do that? It scared me. I didn’t take anything in the restroom with me.”

its kinda funny how they were at hobby lobby and fire alarms are our hobby

@Lightning_Fox Yes, they sell model trains :star_struck:, but they do not have fire alarms, mini sirens, or large sirens. And they call it Hobby Lobby. :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming: :rofl:

1 Like

lol that must have scared the crap out of you!

:frowning: I also found a wooden rr crossing sign there. I hung it up on my wall

1 Like

This setup sounds identical to my local Lowes store. My local hobby lobby has a potter system with rebranded Amseco ceiling mount horn strobes. Potter has become fairly common to see in my area but this is the only older one that I can think of. Potter now rebrands Gentex devices so that is what most of the Potter systems in my area have.