Update on FoxytheWolf

I have semi-retired from the alarm community for the time being, I will still occasionally post alarm related content from time to time, but don’t expect anything grand, so I will see you all on the flip side

3 Likes

wait you are not deleting your channel are you? You are one of my favorite enthusiasts on Youtube

1 Like

No I am not deleting my channel, I am still gonna upload videos occasionally.
Thanks for for saying my channel is your favourite fire alarm enthusiast YouTube channel

no problem I think it is cool to see what fire alarms are like in other countries.

1 Like

PS, I will remain part of TFP Forums as a semi-active member due to me leaving the YouTube fire alarm community for reasons I’d rather not say.

1 Like

https://youtube.com/@User_foxyfurry23

My third Foxy the Wolf channel, feel free to check it out if you want to

1 Like

Are you that person who is liking all of my stuff

1 Like

No, that’s some other user called @SpectrAlert

@Caleb_Culwell If you think it is creepy I can stop!

Bruh. What the heck, why do you keep liking @Caleb_Culwell’s posts if he is uncomfortable with it?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s creepy

1 Like

Another update:
This will be the first post I have posted since the 23rd of April of this year.
What happened:
Personal life kinda had to come first and I am on 6 other forums so they had to come first, and school is nearly over as I am in year 11, and well, I kinda partially stepped back from the fire alarm community

1 Like

that is verry understandable I an getting close to the end too but I also have a job so I can totally understand

1 Like

Major update:
I finish school in under 4 weeks as I am doing my GCSEs so yeah, I probably won’t have time to post as much as I would like to

2 Likes

Today I went to my town’s shopping centre and I got to help with the fire alarm test in the Yankee Candle shop at 10am

2 Likes

If you like the content I post on my YouTube channel then feel free to subscribe

1 Like

Screw it, I can’t take this anymore, I will remain a member of here, but I won’t post anything

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: we understand

1 Like

Is school keeping him too busy with here?

1 Like

No, it’s just that I am starting to feel like an outcast in the furry fandom and YouTube is a joke