Username Changes

Done.

Thanks

Could I have mine changed to Captain Chris?

OMG, that’s amazing

Could mine be changed to “Nick”?

And just a question: when I go to sign in, would I use “Nick” as the username or continue to use my original one?

What do you mean?

That’s such an awesome name. I’m not being sarcastic.

You’d have to use “Nick”. I had that same bit of confusion when I had my username changed.

Per request, frankalarms39 has changed their username to firealarmveteran15.

And, just in case anyone is wondering, there will be a video posted to the soon-to be old channel sometime next week. I’m thinking about posting it early next Wednesday, but I can try to push it earlier if anyone wants.

One more thing I forgot to mention: if anyone had been looking under the “Who is Online” section at the bottom of the front page, noticed that there was (at least) “1 hidden,” yep, that was me.

Okay, here’s the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs84IECfWQ8

Can I please have my username changed from Comments2010 to DJDiehl2K? I’m changing my name everywhere that I can.

Per request, electronicwiz101 has changed their username to HenBasket and Comments2010 has requested their username to be changed to DJDiehl2K.

Both requests have been completed.

If anyone else would like their username changed, PM me.

Thanks

For some reason I cannot change my username.
I want to change it from ApolloDiscovery to FireDetection101, but there’s no option for me to change my username.

Any help would be appreciated.

[quote=ApolloDiscovery post_id=80476 time=1526770505 user_id=3824]

For some reason I cannot change my username.
I want to change it from ApolloDiscovery to FireDetection101, but there’s no option for me to change my username.

Any help would be appreciated.

[/quote]

From the previous post:

I’ve requested my username to be changed to FireDetection101, so the new username will take effect within the next couple of days.

Hi All,

My username has been changed from The Big Green to nightfly287.