What color does each fire alarm give off?

Hello everyone!

Recently, I saw an image based on color psychology and one’s personality: what color does each person give off? Well, I decided to take a spin on this by having the fire alarms as the subject! This can apply to any fire alarm device (panels, pull stations, N/As, etc.) Here is the image for reference:

Fire alarms are supposed to alert you if there is a fire, nothing “fun, caring, friendly” or “calm, cool, and laid-back” sounds like a fire alarm.

2 Likes

fire alarms dont have emotions they are just there for alerting if there are a fire.

1 Like

Fire alarms are life safety alerting devices. They are building safety systems we are weird enough to find interesting. they do not have emotions as they are not sentient. a fire alarm cant be “passionate”

1 Like

UPDATE: The wording got mixed up- This topic was to describe the sound of a fire alarm notification appliance based on the color descriptions in the photo above, not the “emotions/psychology” of a fire alarm. I apologize for the misunderstanding!

Either way, the alarm isn’t supposed to be joyful or anything. It’s meant to tell you to get out of the building.

1 Like

Got it- is there any way in which this topic can be locked? Thank you in advance!

1 Like