What fire alarm NA is this?

They have this red box at the local Target by the entrance that looks like an old fire alarm NA. It is probably disconnected. The store has white L-Series NAs on the ceiling.

1 Like

It’s hard to tell from that distance, but it kind of looks like a System Sensor MHR mini horn. It could be any kind of mini horn though. If you could get a better picture of it we’d be able to identify it better.

1 Like

Here

2 Likes

Mostly thanks to how dark that photo is I still can’t quite identify it.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like anything fire alarm-related to me, it’s for general signaling purposes.

1 Like

Tried to brighten it so you can see it better, I’m tempted to say it looks like some kind of mini-horn or sounder of some kind, it could also be a thermostat sensor grille that has been painted over (just by how the grille’s shade of red matches the one on the wall), although that’s a less likely theory

1 Like

That’s what I said: it appears to be a mini-horn, but I don’t recognize the design (looks most similar to System Sensor’s PA400 I’d say, which came in both red & white versions). It’s more than likely a fire alarm signal going by the fact that it’s painted red (provided that is the original color & it wasn’t just painted to match the wall).

1 Like

It’s a mini-horn, but I don’t know the model!