What’s a quencher system?

This yellow warning sign was found on a sprinkler riser at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House.

What is a “quencher system”?

Sounds like it might be a deluge system. Look at the heads - were some/all of them missing the fusible link (glass/metal element that melts in a fire)?

All the sprinkler heads in this building are regular ones with the fusible link.

I looked it up and it appears that a “quencher system” is a fire suppression system that’s used with Gaylord kitchen vent hoods.

On the left side of this riser the word “kitchen” appears to be written on it.