What Wires Do I Need For A Wheelock AS with an Edwards Pull Station?

I want to wire my fire alarm devices with no panel, but which wire is perfect for providing power?

Also, where does the end of the wire go?

To answer your first question, The standard wire for fire alarms is FPL wire and its variants. But if you are just trying to get something wired up, anything from 12 to 20 AWG should work. Do not straight up buy FPL if you are just going to wire a Notification Appliance to a Pull Station, Because it can get expensive. Just use a 12 to 20 Gauge wire like I said and it should work. (For example, Speaker wire, Stripped Ethernet cables and other household wires should also work.)

As for wiring up the devices, I would suggest some articles and videos that I have attached down below. But also keep in mind. Only use power supplies that will be able to power the alarm. (24 or 12 volts DC in your case.) Always remember to know what side of the wire is positive and negative. (Keep the leads apart from each other because it can cause some problems later.)

Here are the Videos and Articles that i mentioned.

How to wire a pull station to a horn/strobe

How to wire pull station to a fire alarm without a fire panel ( by NIC’S - SYSTEMS & ELECTRIC)

How To Wire A Fire Alarm To A Pull Station Tutorial (by Fire Alarm Person)

Personally I use doorbell wire. It’s cheap and effective. If you use those videos that MrFireAlarm provided, it should help you out.

Theoretically any type of wire thicker than 0.2 mm2 would work.