Wiki!

Hey Guys,

We started a wiki for all things fire alarms a while back, and just let it sit around, as we had some other stuff to do on the site. Now, we are happy to finally open it up for everyone!

The idea is simple! Provide a place for all info on fire alarms, from manuals to key numbers!

You can find the wiki at http://wiki.thefirepanel.com
When you login, do so with your forum username and password. It will automatically create a wiki account for you. Please note that you do have to be logged in to edit the wiki.

Please be sure to leave your comments below! We are very exited to start up this new chapter of TFP!

I think there might be a broken path to the wiki logo.

I like the way Alertek is included.

Yeah, I have been bugging NewAgeServer to get me one, because he has all the photoshop files :confused:

Oh, so it’s not a broken path. Hopefully he will add a logo soon. Maybe he’s still working on it?

I like it, It is very informative to newbies and I just learned some stuff I didn’t know!

I learned a few stuff about alarms in it, and I hope that it can continue to grow so I can learn more stuff.

I was looking through the fire alarm manufacturer articles on the wiki and I am wondering if the SimplexGrinnel article should have a model list just like what the Cooper Wheelock and System Sensor articles have. I like the list idea better rather than the explanation thing.

You’re welcome to go ahead and add it if you like. That’s the whole point of a wiki - to be able to add and modify content as you feel necessary. :wink:

Not sure what I would be able to add as I don’t know much about alarms.