Your School Schedule Rotation

You mean the shooting at the screening of the Dark Night Rises? 2012 Aurora theater shooting - Wikipedia

Maybe you’re getting it confused with the Columbine High School Massacre.

[table][tr][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]
[td]Date[/td] [td]City[/td] [td]Deaths[/td] [td]Injuries[/td] [td]Description[/td]
[td]December 6, 2010[/td] [td]Aurora, Colorado[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]In a gang-related attack outside Aurora Central High School, a 17-year-old girl was shot and wounded. The wounds caused her to be paralyzed. Luis Enrique Guzman-Rincon, 20, fired shots from a car while students were standing outside the high school, trying to shoot at a group of students who were believed to be gang rivals. Guzman-Ricon was sentenced to 35 years in prison.[/td]

I was just using it as one on the top of my head.

Not to make light of that situation, but its seems funny to me to read Aurora, CO and gang violence in the same sentence. Maybe its because I’m not as familiar with that area, but its not the first place to come to mind when talking about gang bangin’.

South Aurora (where I live) is nice, but the north side is where all of the shootings, gangbangings, murders, etc. happen.

Well, I mean early in comparison to most other school boards in our province/country. Most of the high schools have a later start time of 9:00 or so. It’s just us and a few others with the 8am start time.

Ahh. Is Denver closer to South or North?

I picture Colorado as such a mellow state. Its funny to learn about all the inner-city crime that you usually find on the East and West coasts.

Neither, it is east.

All major cities have it, but what they consider gang banging in Denver is probably night and day difference from, lets say compton.

FAIL… I meant west.
Denver is to the west of Aurora.

I’m aware. But I was thinking more along the lines of what you said when comparing it to Compton. Big difference between a gang of punk kids emulating the Bloods and the real thing. I tend to chuckle when I think of smaller-scale cities in the Heartland and how their crimes compare to the larger cities.

For me, school starts at 7:46 AM and ends at 1:45 PM. Call that early?

8:05-3:05 for me

Sorry about the mistake I made. I meant to put 7:26 AM to 1:45 PM.

I’m usually at school around 7:30 anyway, but I’m there until 4:05… :cry:

Looking back at school, the hours weren’t so bad. Wait until you get a full time job. 40 hours a week and sometimes more.

40 hours and done though, never any homework or papers to write, labs to do, tests to study for, etc… my workload dropped considerably after i graduated college and got a 40hour/wk job. :lol:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

How so? :wink: