ZETA Premier AL Programming software

Hi

I’m programmed some interface modules to zeta premier AL, but i can’t label that modules without software or keyboard so i try to find the keyboard but it’s very difficult to find DIN5 keyboard so can any body to help me for find the programming software by internet… :smiley:

thanks.

Hey welcome to the forum! I am the administrator.

Just a fair warning that most people here deal with American fire alarm systems.

For a keyboard – what I would recommend is you find a device similar to this:

which would adapt the AT (DIN 5) keyboard connection to PS/2. You should be able to find a random PS/2 keyboard somewhere.

For software – I don’t know anything about Zeta so good luck.

Just for curiosity, what country do you hail from?

@Andrew

Wow, that’s strange! We use that cable with our school’s video text generator. Are they common?

Before USB keyboards there were PS/2 keyboards, and before that… DIN-5.

Model F keyboard - Wikipedia. So not really common since like the late 80s/early 90s. :lol:

I’ve never owned a USB keyboard in my life before. I’m fairly experienced with the PS/2 keyboards, but not the DIN-5 ones because they are so old. The alphagen at school is ancient anyway, so that’s probably why it has this connector.

Sorry about derailing the topic.

EDIT: I just realized that image you posted is the only keyboard in which you can’t press Control-Alt-Delete with one hand only. Cool!