Zillow

Do you guys ever want to look for fire alarms or security systems and just don’t have the time or are too far away? Zillow is a great resource for browsing homes with 3d tours. I’ve only found a few homes with fire alarm systems, But there are lots with security systems.
Also, only certain houses have 3d tours, so you can apply filters.

2 Likes

If you look at high rise condos, you can see a lot of fire alarm systems.

For example: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/18555-Collins-Ave-APT-4803-Sunny-Isles-Beach-FL-33160/121349627_zpid/

2 Likes

Almost every condo building has a fire alarm system in it. For example this one, on Pacific Avenue 1399 in Ocean Shores has a MS-44245 FACP with 4 zones maintained by Cintas fire protection.

Also it’s only heat detector is in the same tiny entry closet as the units smoke detectors are all standard residental battery operated ones.

Right by each front door for the unit is an FCI MS-2 with a red bell above it but only on the outside of the condo units. You probably wouldn’t be able to hear the bells if you were sleeping in it’s bedrooms with all doors closed.

3 Likes

I was looking on Zillow at condos for my grandparents and I saw one built about 10 years ago with and EST system. The only devices I saw were EST Genesis horn strobes and a SIGA pull station. This is odd as there are basically no EST systems in my area and none any newer than that.

1 Like