Cell Phones

I switched phones on October 24th. I have been waiting for it to come out and I had it preordered and got it the day it came out. T-Mobile (Sharp) Sidekick LX in brown.

I now have the Blackberry Pearl (with AT&T). It is an amazing phone.

I just gor a Razr. I’ve never been a big-time cell phone user, so I just wanted to get something that was better than my old phone, a Nokia 6010. My parents also added internet access to our family plan so that I can check the news and go on facebook when I’m camping.

iPhone! (Yeah right, in my dreams!) Actually a Kyocera K126C thru TracFone®. http://tracfone.com/phone_details.jsp?model=TFKY126

Well, I ended up getting a camera phone, which I really like. I have enjoyed taking some pictures with it. The phone was free as part of my family’s plan, but the camera part cost like $5.

My sister recently got a cellphone for Christmas, but unlike most teens that can’t imagine being without them, I’m not really all that into them.

I don’t care for cell phones much either, but they are good in case of emergency.

Likewise. I prefer IM, since it’s free.

If I had unlimited text i wouldn’t put my cell phone down! I only have 400 shared texts and 550 shared minutes (not including nights and weekends for calls.) I used to not be able to put it down but I’m not into cell phones much either… maybe if I didn’t have AT&T. but that’s a different story.

For me, calls are 15 cents a minute, and texts 10 cents per text, for both inbound and outbound messages. And since I pay for my phone out of my pocket, I have more reasons to use it only when I have to.

Well, I’m happy to announce that I have a new phone! The outer screen on my old one broke, and plus, the adapter input was having issues, so I finally went out and got a new one. It’s a black Motorola W490:

And I must say, I’m IN LOVE w/ it!

Not bad!

I’m still with the Strobe (one year this month), and I’m probably going to be sticking with it until it dies, or I get enough money and upgrade to a smartphone (for the PDA part of it).

Yeah my phone’s screen is going kaput. And so is the battery life, considering I got a new battery a little under a year ago. And reception really isn’t decent on it… Well considering my dorm is basically in the middle of a forest.

Well, I mean it literally broke - I pinned it against my pant leg and a desk at school. I didn’t even hear it break, I just realized I was crushing it (not very hard either), took it out, and the screen was shattered. At first my dad refused to take me to get a new one (because he’s the account holder he had to be there, and since there’s no stores (T-Mobile) within 30 minutes of my house, it’s kind of a pain for him to go out. Luckily, it was bowling night, and our alley happened to be past the mall, so I convinced him to leave early so I can get a new phone. The salesguy remembered us, as 2 weeks earlier, we got my brother a new phone too (his accidentally got washed, and thus, quit working), so I kinda got a kick out of that.

Well I’m trying to get my mom to switch to AT&T Wireless. Since I mean we left Verizon on bad terms, and quite frankly, T-Mobile is not very useful for where I go to college… But who knows? I just really want a smart phone or something easy to type on.

Do you have Alltel in your area? I’ve read that AT&T wasn’t rated good by Consumer Reports.

Our contract expires in October, and my dad wants to switch to AT&T, mainly because he wants to get an iPhone. IDK if he’ll change his mind or not, but I wish he’d stick w/ T-mobile, they’re great w/ service, despite the fact that their coverage sucks in some places.

I’m probably gonna stick with T-Mobile. I think I’m gonna get a SmartPhone… Either from T-Mobile or eBay. I’ve been wanting either a SmartPhone or a Sidekick.

I want the iPhone but it cost too much… even with the monthly charges.

Yeah I agree for all of the perks the iPhone has, I’d much rather buy an iPod touch and keep my original cellphone.

My friend has an iPhone but he’s trying to make payments every month, and he’s not enjoying it at all.