Cell Phones

At&T is the best cell service around here. Almost everyone that I know around here have Cingular/AT&T (the two merged). The second best would be Verizon, then Alltel, Sprint/Nextel and then T-Mobile. Really, it would depend on your area as to how well the service works.

I have been with Cingular/AT&T for almost 4 years and have not regretted it yet. I am supposed to renew my contract in September and plan to.

I WANT this one

Just got this Thursday…

It’s the Sidekick iD. So far I’m loving it. While it doesn’t have a camera and bluetooth, I really don’t care. I’m going to be getting the Sidekick Unlimited plan, hopefully soon.

I’m Probably going to get the at&t blackjack

Actually I lied (silly me), I sold the iD and got myself a Sidekick 3. It’s amazing, I have to get a new shell kit for it though, since it’s awfully scratched and dented.

I have the Sidekick iD but im hoping 2 get the Sidekick 3 or iPhone soon…

Samsung SGH-A737 through AT&T. Most of my friends have Verizon, and for good reason, because I have the hardest time keeping a full signal in North Carolina and in Georgia…

I would probably go with the Sidekick 3. The Sidekick 2 is a little old and outdated, though so is the Sidekick 3. And the iPhone, in my opinion, is a waste of money.

i agree… i just wish i could get the iPhone… my dad wont let me… so probably the sidekick 3 for me…

Yeah I just fixed up my sidekick, it had some scratched parts so I just installed new screen and side bumpers, plus a whole new chassis. It looks nice now.

lol u make it sound like a car! Did u do all tht urself? Doesnt tht void the warranty?

Well I got the Sidekick used, which I assume meant no warranty. Either way, any user serviceable parts, like side bumpers and batteries are usually covered under warranty. Things like LCD screens, keyboard elements and housings aren’t, and will void warranty (if it hasn’t already expired).

I actually do Sidekick servicing now for the Sidekick 3, and I’m working on the Sidekick iD.

Oh! Thats cool!

My new phone (I actually got it in September) is the Moto v9 (new razr) with AT&T. It is red, but the tint more or less changes with the background setting. The other day, I had it setting on a desk with a brown desktop and the phone looked brown. On my black desk, it looks like a deep reddish-purple. I really like the phone… it works better than my old razr.

My current phone is a Silver Motorola RAZR V3m on Verizon. I have had it for over two years and I am asking my parents to buy me a replacement for my birthday. I am most likely getting an LG Dare but i am also considering the Motorola Krave. I will look at both phones tomorrow to see which is better.

I’ve had this for about a year. Hopefully I’ll upgrade to this since it’s only $50

i have an LG white chocolate, which is possibly the most useless phone ever(battery life is ok, but it’s like a Bentley; you abuse it, it comes back and bites you in the ass for it.).

i’ve had the phone a total of 3 times:

1. earphone speaker burned out, END button somehow desoldered itself(“off switch” was taking the battery out, “on” was temporarily overpowering it with 9VDC)

2. wires leading to screen got messed up, got a blank white screen which eventually made the phone self-incinerate

3[current]) SEND button lost a LOT of sensitivity, response from other buttons is slower, touch sensitive buttons “stick”, has to “register applications” before phone finishes fully loading(if the world ends tomorrow, i’m screwed thanks to LG), starts random apps upon opening, downloads apps without my permission(not anymore, though, i canceled the internet service :smiley: ), causes much more interference than previous VX-8500s.

4[not a chocolate, but my future phone]) hopefully an enV2, AND HOPEFULLY NO PROBLEMS!!!

I got an LG Dare for my birthday and it arrived today.

Seems pretty cool so far. Compared to my old RAZR, the ringtones and graphics are much better, but the ringtones aren’t as good as my old Samsung phone. The camera is also much better than the RAZR’s. Better megapixel, a flash, and a camera noise when you take the picture. The RAZR lacks a flash and doesn’t make a noise to tell you the picture was taken. My Samsung phone didn’t have a camera. One cool feature of the LG Dare is you can put cool animations for the home screen. Also the startup tone is better than both of my older phones. The only thing I don’t like about the Dare is the touchscreen can sometimes think you are selecting when you just want to scroll. The iPhone and iPod Touches have better touchscreens and they don’t need to be oriented. The orientation reminds me of the SmartBoards at my school that have to be aligned every once and a while. At least the dare is LCD and not projected like a SmartBoard is. Overall, I am very happy with this new phone.

if you hear a window break in your house and find that your phone is gone, it’s just your imagination.

Mine is a motorola Razr V3m with Verizon. Worst phone ever made.
I want an LG EnV, iPhone, or voyager.