Does anyone have any other hobbies besides fire alarm collecting

I might consider that, but I am more into Hardbass and Dubstep right now, My EDM producing is an alter-ego of mine. I might add some 8-Bit stuff to my songs in the future though!

1 Like

Expecting samples of horn strobes, FACP buzzers, voice evac etc. in your DeEp PoUnDiNg DuBsTeP & Яu$$iДй нДя∂Бa$$!!

1 Like

Maybe,

Or it could be the other way around? Deep Dubstep Hardbass playing on the horn-strobes and speaker strobes!

1 Like

Who says it can’t be both lol

2 Likes

History enthusiast and urban explorer (my 60 year old mother is against the latter.) I won’t have to deal with her much longer as she is on the verge of death! YAY!

Uh….why do you want your mom to die, isn’t that a bad thing.

My mother is a piece of crap! She always gives me baloney for exploring abandoned buildings and never shuts up about it!!!

I like to make music on the website and app Soundtrap.

1 Like

Wow, so cool , what type of music do you make.

2 Likes

Wheelove Fire Alarms used fire alarm sounds in one of his older intros

3 Likes

I wonder why he hasn’t been posting lately

2 Likes

Now that fire protection has become my career, I’ve been getting back into other hobbies of mine like music and film photography, along with movies and video games.

I guess a sort of ultimate hobby goal of mine is to produce an entirely self-produced album with a cover photo I took and developed myself!

1 Like

What brand of systems do you work on

1 Like

I think he’s in college so he’s probably pretty busy

1 Like

I make music that sounds like it can be used in a movie.

1 Like

Hopefully he can find some time to make some more videos, his videos are so cool

2 Likes

Yea. Especially the fire alarm fails series. I like in S1 EP8 where he had the fire alarms play sleigh ride.

2 Likes

I don’t. I’m not a technician, I’m an engineer, so most of my time is spent in the office helping design fire protection systems - not just fire alarm. Actually most of the time we don’t even specify manufacturer. We develop contract drawings which go out to bid by designers and installers.

1 Like

Got a picture of the organ at my church. 1964 Schantz.

2 Likes

Wow , that is a very cool organ , and it is nice that they kept the old organ instead of replacing it

1 Like