Fci 7100 Back Door

I know this is an older thread, but I am also needing the level 4 passcode for our panel. We are locked out of it currently and cannot locate password to unlock. Thank you.

I know this is an older thread, but I am also needing the level 4 passcode for our panel. We are locked out of it currently and cannot locate password to unlock. Thank you.

Is it the default code? If you’ve been locked out of it, its more than likely been changed. Unless you know it, you have to get a tech to reset and unlock the panel for you.

I am new to this forum and found it actually searching for the info on the 7100!! Great find for me great knowledge and conversations I see. Can someone please PM me the code as well?

Thank you in advance

MB-QRFPFL

PM Sent

Hate to revive this old tread, CCS46 would you be kind enough to share your wisdom, and PM the information to access the panel, I can seem to be able to get to level 4 with any of the codes I have on record

Thanks in Advance

Sorry to bring this up again. I’m working on a new account and all my current fci passwords are not working. Can someone send the default level 4 password to make sure I have the correct one for an fci 7100? I would post what I believe to be the correct one but I know that’s the correct way of doing it. Thanks in advance for the help!

I am also looking to find a way into a fci 7100. I just replaced the board with what was thought to be a new board. But it turns out it was used somewhere else. So the default level 4 code has been changed. And I just need a way to factory reset this thing so that it can be used. Thank you in advance for any help.

I am also looking to find a way into a fci 7100. I just replaced the board with what was thought to be a new board. But it turns out it was used somewhere else. So the default level 4 code has been changed. And I just need a way to factory reset this thing so that it can be used. Thank you in advance for any help.

please need help obtaining back door password due to password was already changed by previous installer.

Any info regarding level four access would sure be nice. Please PM me, we do have a client that needs our help and cannot get access since the installer is no longer available to help. We know how to scratch it and start over but seems silly and time consuming.

Please send me the back door password for the thread above.

Hi
Have process to unlock level 4 password, sent PM for details.

Regards.

1 Like

Hi Guys,

Have a FCI 7100-2D panel that was installed in 04’. However the company that installed only monitors now and only has records to 08. Now pull stations need to be programmed. Could someone PM the level 4 pass code. Thank you.

I also have a FCI 7100 where the installer is retired. Any backdoor would be very helpful. PM please.

PM sent.

I also have a situation where company ABC is no longer responding, and left 4 detectors and two pulls above the ceiling that we’ve removed but have to be deleted from the program. I need the backdoor to get into config to eliminate them. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

[quote=ccs46 post_id=68634 time=1449192723 user_id=2988]

I sent him a pm with the password he needs to reset it.

[/quote]

Hey I know this is old but if someone could PM the info that would be great. Took over an old system other company isn’t around anymore fire Marshall requestion we add 2 smokes but can’t get into programming. Will default if need be just don’t want to have to change panel. Any help would be great

PM sent.

hi everyone,
I am also looking for a fix for a lost password.i need to install a smoke detector on a fci 7100 panel and cannot get in.yes I have tried the default password.
any help I can get would be great thank you

backdoor useful only for V6.04.160 and up…

regards.