Fci 7100 Back Door

[quote=ccs46 post_id=68593 time=1448556472 user_id=2988]

I found the Level 4, I sent you a PM Newton.

[/quote]

Could you please pm me with a level 4 code for an FCI 7100 panel, please?

[/quote]

I am trying to reprogram a farewell E3 fire panel the original programmer has been let go and did not leave pass code. How can I get into the panel without having to replace the board?

Thanks
Mike

[quote=UScommo post_id=82651 time=1544713266 user_id=4891]

I am trying to reprogram a farewell E3 fire panel the original programmer has been let go and did not leave pass code. How can I get into the panel without having to replace the board?

Thanks
Mike

[/quote]

PM sent…

I also could use help with the level 4 password. Old company will not come out and will not help.
Level 1-3 ok. Thanks in advance

Could you pm the code please? I manage an apt complex and over the years, previous management, technicians, etc someone has changed the default code.

Thank you

[/quote]

PM sent…

[quote=heathermjordan post_id=83074 time=1549567522 user_id=4963]

Could you pm the code please? I manage an apt complex and over the years, previous management, technicians, etc someone has changed the default code.

Thank you

[/quote]

[/quote]

Could someone PM the level 4 back door? Client believes the level 4 default password has been changed. Thank you!!!

Can someone pm me a workaround for unknown level 4 password. Got an FCI 7100, going to demo it and install a new system(different brand). Want to remove devices from programming as we demo and install new devices. Need to keep this panel clear at end of day as this building is a public library. Pain in the butt job and I dont want to have to daisy chain devices in the FACP room off the slc if I can avoid it.

I’m needing to get into a e3 panel at our office to delete some devices that we removed due to a remodel, but the level 4 is changed, does anyone know a way to get in just to remove devices from programming so I can get this panel to stop beeping?

[quote=Matilda1984 post_id=83787 time=1557334583 user_id=5133]

I’m needing to get into a e3 panel at our office to delete some devices that we removed due to a remodel, but the level 4 is changed, does anyone know a way to get in just to remove devices from programming so I can get this panel to stop beeping?

[/quote]

PM sent

I have this panel in two locations, one I believe still has the default level 4 passcode maybe because I got into it but the second one I can’t get into. Could someone send me your level 4 codes or a way to reset it?!

Thanks!

Hey! I have a 7100-D panel that the level 4 passcode has been changed on I believe. Does anyone know a way to reset this or get into level 4 with a forgotten passcode?

thanks!

Hi all,

I am looking to see if someone can provide me the level 4 password for the 7100 panel. i need to program in a pull station. thanks in advance

Hey guys I’ve been in the business 15 years and i have a existing customer that has several 7100 and a e3 panel with level 4 changed (not the default) the installing company is out of business. Anyone know a way to get into it?

[quote=snations post_id=85661 time=1576678101 user_id=5754]

Hi all,

I am looking to see if someone can provide me the level 4 password for the 7100 panel. i need to program in a pull station. thanks in advance

[/quote]

[Default code removed by moderator.]

Hey, we just picked up an account that I am trying to add ducts to and can not access the level 4 the previous company is out of business. If another way is available to access can someone please PM me

Just a reminder: public codes may not be posted publically. That is a violation of rule C8.

Feel free to share default codes to members who need them, but please do it over PM. Thank you!

[quote=Winded post_id=86893 time=1587137754 user_id=6063]

Hey, we just picked up an account that I am trying to add ducts to and can not access the level 4 the previous company is out of business. If another way is available to access can someone please PM me

[/quote]

PM sent

Made an account here just to post about this, we are doing an unfit on a building with an fci 7100 but the default passwords have been changed. If anyone still has the level 4 that would be appreciated.

[quote=Dal864 post_id=87931 time=1606220823 user_id=6332]

Made an account here just to post about this, we are doing an unfit on a building with an fci 7100 but the default passwords have been changed. If anyone still has the level 4 that would be appreciated.

[/quote]

PM sent.