Fire Drills 2014-2015 School Year

All they said was that they cleared out the ventilation system, so I am guessing that they did.

Ok. That’s all I wanted to know.

Haven’t been able to be on because of school, but I’ve had three fire drills this year.

In Texas we’re required to do two fire drills the first two weeks of school. Instead however, we have a “practice” drill in all classes the first week (basically they just walk us through the evacuation route, no signals are activated) and a real drill the second week.

On the day of that “second” fire drill (The only one they announce, they told us that it would be during seventh period) I wasn’t feeling too well, so I wasn’t walking too fast from the cafeteria (6th period lunch) to the portables (7th period class). I got to the portables a couple of minutes after the bell rang and right as I was about to walk into the classroom the alarms sounded. I kind of jumped because there were ZNS’s in the rooms and AHWPs mounted above the doorways. Needless to say, it was pretty loud out there.

Then the third fire drill took place about twenty-five days after the second one, in 7th period again! This time, they went off right before a test.

I just love having Economics seventh period! :smiley:

Can somebody please make this topic about fire, tornado, and lockdown drills?

Listen to the clip.
New building:code 3
“Discovery” building:
Ultra slow Mach time(7002t style) or countinous the spectras and libray are code 3

You spelled March time wrong. You put Mach time instead of March time. Can you please fix it?

Not to be rude, but he only forgot one letter. Why should he have to fix such a minor spelling error for you if the rest of the board can understand it perfectly fine?

Yes, and i didn’t notice it. I do not like Grammar Nazis

You forgot a period and you need to capitalize “I” :D.

Anyways, I have an update on the fire. It turns out that it was indirect arson. The teacher left a hotplate on low to keep something at the correct temperature for a lab next period, but some kid came in and turned it all the way up. The substance (I believe it was some type of wax) started smoking and eventually caught fire. It was put out, but again, the smoke got sucked into the air handlers so they had to keep us outside.

Haven’t been on the forum much around the time you posted this (because I’m in college), but when I tried to click on the link, I got a 404 error message.

[quote] but when I tried to click on the link, I got a 404 error message. [/quote]

I also tried to listen to the file, and I also get a 404 Not Found error message.

I removed the file from the server because it was wasting space, and Brandon didn’t ask to put it up.

Really…

Do you pay the bills?

No. I don’t pay the bills.

I was questioning lilrags16.

He doesn’t. I pay for the domains and web hosting for both websites.

You owned them both!

Ok,
Yesterday, Our stupid principle activated “The Tornado Warning System”… on the PA…
It does hi-lo for 5 seconds the a message… Yeah, freaked allot of idiots out…

tornados in Organ? No you guys need to Worry about Lahars… Was this the female dog principal? I’m lmao right now!