I got all of this for free O_O

1 Like

Cool! Is that bg-10 addressable?

Yes
It is very much addressable

1 Like

Cool! I have an addressable bg-10 too
Here is the link to my collection post My growing collection with pics

Lucky you: I’m never fortunate enough to get stuff like that for free (well, aside from some stuff from a fairly local service company but that’s about it. It also wasn’t as much as what you’ve got). How did you get all that?

My local alarm store has this “Alarm Boneyard” Where they have panels, Flow switches, Detectors, alarms, and pull stations. And if your collecting they bring you up and you can get like whole huge boxes full of stuff for free

1 Like

Also guys i got a question
What brand is that annunciator because it does not have branding on it
I think its siemens or firecom
My walmart used to have that annunciator and it got replaced by a firelite Annunciator

That annunciator is a silent knight sk5235

Thanks
I really like annunciators with the older look like that

Yeah. Me too. My favorite annunciator is the notifier lcd-80

Mhm: it’s meant for use with the recently-discontinued SK-5208 FACP.

Seriously? Man I sure wish I had a place like that where I am! (what is your “local alarm store” though? I’ve never heard of such a thing before!)

He probably got all of that cool stuff at a restore

Yes i have a store in my town that sells alarms, cameras, security systems.
Its more a alarm supplier

Do you Know if there is a place like that in colorado by any chance?

becuase i just wondering

I quick google search should do the trick, I am sure you could also talk with local service companies as well.

1 Like

ok Thank you for your information

Yes in Montrose Superior alarm and fire protection just tell them you collect fire alarms and they will give you canned smoke, keys, alarms, ect if you ask and the manager is there

As I said before, wish there was a place like that over my way: I’d love to be able to get devices that easily & cheaply, especially since Ebay sellers are practically thieves with the prices they list the devices they’re selling for nowdays.

1 Like

Yes!!! I %100 am agree