My custom FACP and pull station design

This is my homemade panel design and pull station design.(I have not made these yet)

Specs: 10 zones minimum, but can go up to 30. Can have multiple emergency types. Can use Alterator C-Series indoor multi-signal horns. It also has automatic door release and can support agent release. I will list more once I figure out what they are. (Any input is appreciated)

4 Likes

Cool. What about agent release, and door release?

1 Like

Those are good ideas. I hadn’t thought about agent release and door release. I will add that.

2 Likes

Door release should be green, agent release should be red.

1 Like

Here is the updated picture with door release and agent release added:

Also do you have any suggestions for what I should use to make the electronics of the panel?

2 Likes

Yellow and blue can serve multiple purposes too.

1 Like

My design, totally made-up & not achievable through individual efforts.

3 Likes

Oh wow, that is awesome!

2 Likes

What other purposes can they serve?

2 Likes

Medical alert. I meant that the blue pull station could do lockdown, medical, and tornado, and the yellow one could also do tornado.

1 Like

That’s interesting, I didn’t know that pull stations could be used for so many different things.

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s very interesting. With that many purposes, I’d recommend that your panel has a priority 2.

1 Like

Also here is the C-Series multi-signal horn design:

The picture below shows a different model but gives the basics of how they work:

3 Likes

That’s a really cool user interface. Is it a touchscreen?

1 Like

Exactly! The USB ports underneath work as a failsafe option - you can plug in a generic mouse and continue to operate the panel if the touch is not responding.

1 Like

It looks a tad cluttered though

1 Like

Here is a bit of an update which includes the model numbers and all the multi-signal horns.

4 Likes

I would also like to add that there are 5 possible signals: alert, wail, pulse, pulse wail, and air horn. The signals can be set to mean different emergencies.

1 Like

Will there be any visual signals?

Yes there will be. I’m still in the process of designing them and will give an update when they are done. There will be remote versions and versions that can be paired with horns.