One better not be in Home Depot when the fire alarm goes off

Kid that’s why it’s good to have a hearing aid :wink:

The local Lowes’ here has Wheelock AS with vertical strobes. They’re wall-mount. They’re located by the exits. They have some wall-mount ones installed on the ceiling. The fire label is sideways. They even have a horn/strobe in the restroom.

The Publix stores in my area also have Wheelock AS’s. The ones at Publix have horizontal strobes.

My local Target has separate horn and strobe devices. There are horns on some of the poles and white remote strobes on the ceiling tiles. I think this works well for a large store. There are plenty of areas in a large store that only need strobes.

1 Like

My local Home Depot has just one pull station. By one of the entrances/exits.

No. I live in Florida.

Wait, actually, my Lowe’s had AS’s, and I’m not sure what my Home Depot has. I went in there once, and was rushing, so I didn’t notice them. I do know the Home Depot has a Silent Knight addressable system (judging by the pull stations). So, my Home Depot might has Commanders, but again they still might have AS’s.

All of my local Publixs have have AS’s, except for the really new one that was just rebuilt a year or two ago, that one has Exceders! The older ones have a Bosch system, and the newer one has an ADT system with BG-12 pulls, and a LCD-80F.

Quadruple post? Is that a new record?

What do you mean?

Fallin86 posted 4 times in a row within 2 hours.

Oh, wow, I didn’t pay attention to the username.

must be :lol:

The local Home Depot here has both a ceiling-mount Gentex Commander horn/strobe and a ceiling-mount Gentex remote strobe above each aisle, and has some of them elsewhere. I hope I’m never in the store when they go off. It must be loud.

Yeah, and don’t do that.

I noticed the times are all real close to each other – next time can you try to put it all in the same post? :smiley:

Oh and I might get a job at Home Depot… should I be worried?

I think Fallin86 might have thought of something new to say, and he (I’m not saying he/she anymore, because most of the members are males) could not edit the post, so he just made a new post.

Yeah, the edit button is only available for a few minutes. That’s annoying. Can we get that changed?

Could be worse, mine has SpectrAlerts all over the place.

I agree with the edit button. I also think the delay in between posts is annoying. Sometimes I end up with several tabs, waiting for the time limit to go by by. I’m not going to open a thread about it at the moment, though.

Advanceds or Classics?

The Home Depot over here has Wheelock AS’s and NS’s.

<URL url=""You cannot make another post so soon after your last."]

Definitely at least one Advanced outside, but most are ceiling mounted so I don’t know.

I’ve seen that topic, I wonder if they have raised the limit since then.

You can tell by the way the strobe and housing curves, they are probably all Advanced’s if the one outside is.

Have they ever made ceiling mount Spectra Classics?