One device you really want but can’t get

What is one device you really want but can’t get because of financial reasons or etc . For example I want to get a notifier hostile area smoke detector but there too expensive and they take a special kind of base that Is damn near obsolete

1 Like

An Autocall 4100ES,

I may have to work for autocall to get it,
lol :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I would like a Fire-lite MS9200UDLS but they are out of my price range and I don’t know how to wire up an addressable system.

1 Like

Practically all of the listings I’m currently monitoring on Ebay, including several assorted lots, but I’d need just about all the money in the world to buy all of those in one fell swoop (wish I could honestly).

1 Like

I would like to get a notifier addressable panel but my parents would never let me

2 Likes

Thats another reason I can’t get one.

1 Like

A National Time 411 (or 411F), a working 311 (or 311F), or another vintage National Time device would be awesome. I know eBay has listings for some, but they feel so elusive despite them having been so popular in Michigan. Most of my devices have come from antique stores and flea markets that I shopped in person.

1 Like

I have been wanting to find a device at a antique shop

1 Like

Simplex 2001, with voice control. I’d probably fry it trying to wire it anyway lol

1 Like

Why won’t they let you get one if you’re spending your own money?

1 Like

I would want a simplex 4001 voice evac system. I would also want to dual simplex truealert speaker strobes with the clear and amber strobe.

1 Like

I knew they made dual remote strobes, but I’m not sure if they make speaker strobes

1 Like

My parents won,t like the sound of the alarms and the sound of the piezo on the panel

1 Like

So they won’t let you get a panel period? Almost all panels have a piezo sounder

Use something like a vista, I believe you can disable the beep on the 6160 keypads. I would also put a 4204 relay and put a 24v adapter on it since the vista won’t power 24v NA’s.

Well I don’t have a whole lot of alarms and I am focusing on growing my collection ,and buying more devices rather than focusing on buying a panel and everything thing that goes with it

I understand, for me its the opposite. I want a panel and a few NA’s to have a system I can run drills with and use for general fire protection.

And yes, I do run Family Fire Drills. Usually at family gatherings (10-15 people in my large family).

My parents won’t let me set up a home fire alarm system either. Just in my room. I’m trying to get more devices before I get a panel

A 4051 and 4050-80 horn and light plate combo WITH the backbox. These things are virtually extinct.

1 Like