System Tests | kcin556

Here’s System Test 25, featuring my Wheelock MT and System Sensor MA both set on slow whoop. This is actually the second time I filmed this, since I accidentally deleted the first one. Oops :oops: .

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Not a bad set up. Nice job!

System Test 26 has arrived! Thanks again to firealarmgeek/msj191961 for the PE11T Detectors, allowing me to install a complete Siemens/Cerberus Pyrotronics/Faraday system for this test.

Thanks for taking a look!

I really like how this test was done also! Nice setup!

My newest System Test video is now available! In this one, I use both the conventional waterflow switch and the pneumatic pressure switch on the Halon system to activate the panels.

Check it out below!

I really like this system also! Great job with the halon horn! Looks really cool!

It’s that time again! System Test 28 is up, featuring Wheelock LED Exceders!

Hope you guys enjoy.

Ooooh! Really lovely! I love the sound effect that both of those horns produce together.

Here’s my newest video, System Test 29, featuring SpectrAlert Advances!

Still a very nice video! Even if the horns are a bit too common!

There’s just something g about your videos that makes it so perfect like, OMG they’re all so good!!!

Here’s System Test 30, featuring brand new System Sensor L-Series devices!

That is a really cool setup also! Nice!

Here’s System Test 31, featuring Simplex 4901 / 4903 Series Mechanical Horns!

That is a really cool set up and nice system you have put up! It reminds me of when I was in elementary school! Awesome job on this but I do have to ask why the pitch changed almost halfway through?

I explain in more detail near the end of the video what caused the pitch change, but basically the 4901-9805 cut out/jammed momentarily, making a quieter low-pitched buzz before returning back to the louder normal pitch after a few moments.

Here’s System Test 32, featuring a 1980s-stlye Gamewell System!

Hmm, so you were the one that bought that Gamewell horn strobe from Samson? :wink:

Nice test!

Yep, that was me :smiley: . Purchased it and the other horn specifically so I could do this test!

Thank you!

Very cool test! The horns sound lovely in this video. I’ve seen a nearly identical setup at the Boston Fire Museum, which has an older Flex-series system.

I also absolutely love your videography style. Everything in your videos is well-timed and well-framed, with smooth transitions, steady filming, and no excessively long parts; these qualities make for an extremely pleasant viewing experience. It’s a breath of fresh air in comparison to some other fire alarm videos on YouTube.