Voice Evac Message Files

1 Like

Most of those I have already, though I’m honestly not sure I’ve ever heard any of those female messages.

This might not be avaliable to the public, but I would like to see the simplex message that says “may I have your attention please, A fire emergency has been reported in the building, while this is being verified please leave the building by the nearest exit, do not use the elevators” or as seen in this video https://youtube.com/shorts/LnkcMnjuBzs?

Pretty much all of Simplex’s current female messages no one supposedly has the raw files for (though this can be said about a lot of Simplex’s messages in general).

Yeah I thought so. Maybe I will have to use a wheelock message, as they practically have the same script

Yeah.

The sad truth is that we’d probably have to put a ton of work into obtaining a lot of various manufacturers’ tone & message sound files, including tapping into the tone & message modules/panels themselves in an attempt to get the raw files.

Also I would like to ask if anyone may have the simplex 4100U/ES Siren tone but not the one that is in this video as it sounds bad/fake on the Truealert speakers

It would probably be hard for anyone to get a better sound, But I will try to keep looking also

1 Like

FireAlarmTech7 uploaded a very high-quality (as well as proper pitch) version of that tone, along with its accompanying message, here (though it seems like Joey Caridi reuploaded it): Simplex 4100U/ES Default Voice Evacuation Message (Full Length HIGH QUALITY) - YouTube
I’ve played the audio from this exact video on some of my alarms & it’s sounded great, I don’t think you’ll be able to find it for any better quality than that video.

1 Like

Are you willing to give out the EST messages that you have?

1 Like

No, sorry: even though they’re technically not my property I’m not sure if Edwards would want them distributed.

Ok. Also, how many est messages do have?

Quite a few, to put it one way.

I have 14 est messages. Do you have more than me?

I don’t believe so.

I made a custom one that has the same script as the Simplex one

had to link it since the website doesn’t accept .WAV files

Funny you should do that: I did the same with the ones I have (though I only used the “normal” variants of each & didn’t vary the pace to match Simplex’s).

2 Likes

I slightly edited an already existing EST voice varient that sounded similar to Simplex’s default and put in some extra pauses to match the pace of how Simplex did it.

1 Like

Do you have Firecom voice messages and tones used on the LSN-2000 system?

No I do not: a lot of manufacturers do not have their tone & message files available on their website.

Who can help me get messages and tones used on that system?