Voice Evac Message Files

I would have honestly no idea.

Thanks! After months of searching, I now have all 14 of EST’s classic male messages.

1 Like

Ur welcome, glad I could help :wink:

1 Like

If you wouldn’t mind showing your support for these EST files, I’d love if you could subscribe to my YouTube channel to help it grow as it is very small. Thanks! I also made a website for the files which is much easier to download the ones you want. Each file has a preview button.

ok7665.wixsite.com/est3-message-repo

2 Likes

Ur welcome, glad I could help :wink:

1 Like

Do you have any other message and tone files (eg: Siemens / Pyrotronics, Simplex, Wheelock, etc.)?

I’m looking for each of these brands if you have them.

No, although I have been working on getting them.

1 Like

Do you have the wav file for the EST2 slow whoop?

Also, does anyone have the simplex message that has the “responsible personnel are responding” part in it?

I don’t believe the raw file of that message is available anywhere (publicly that is, like pretty much all of Simplex’s newer messages).

1 Like

Also, if you could find a YouTube video of the message that would be just as fine!

Which simplex messages do we have the raw files for?

These are the ones I know of:
(2015) Simplex Voice Evacuation, Elliott Hall of Music, Purdue University - YouTube
Fire Drill with Voice Evacuation at SCSU - November 15th, 2015 - YouTube
FIRE ALARMS GOING OFF AT SAWGRASS MILLS MALL SUNRISE FL - YouTube
FIRE ALARMS GOING OFF AGAIN AT SAWGRASS MILLS SUNRISE FL - YouTube

As far as I know quite a few of Simplex’s older messages, via firealarmcollector.com (& before that calvinet.com as I have found), the message used on the 2001/2120 (& possibly the 4208 as well), & the infamous default message used on the 4100 (plus the variant used on the 4100U & 4100ES. This message can also be found on firealarmcollector.com, but the versions I linked are the correct pitch & are much higher-quality than the one on the aforementioned website).

Where can I get Fire-Lite and Silent Knight messages?

Both were previously listed on each company’s website, but when Honeywell redid them a few years ago they went missing. I’m not sure where they might be found now aside from via the Wayback Machine.

Thanks, it worked! How do I convert the proprietary .ske1 to .mp3?

I’m not sure there’s a way to do so since I believe .ske files are completely different from audio files like .mp3 & .wav. Heck how you even found those to begin with I have no idea since I once tried to & could not.

Silent knight messages are on their website: https://buildings.honeywell.com/us/en/products/by-category/control-panels/fire-control-panels/fire-alarm-control-panels/6820evs-intelligent-addressable-facp-with-emergency-voice-system

Go to the “resources” tab and they are all listed there.

Ah okay, thanks for pointing that out, didn’t know about that myself.

Link doesn’t work, it basically has a 404 page, check it out.