What security system do you have?

I have a DSC Power Series 832 in my house, and a Honeywell/Ademco Vista20P in my room. Whats yours?

1 Like

I think our previous house had a DSC Power Series security system, forget the exact model though. (might have been same one as yours however) Our current house has no security system for some reason.

1 Like

I installed a Vista-128BPT. Mainly for flexibility of partitions.

1 Like

Vista 20p with 18 zones hooked to it.

1 Like

Oh cool, I guess yours has a expander module?

1 Like

No. I am using zone doubling.

1 Like

Oh, I see. How can you do zone doubling? Also is it for wired zones or wireless?

1 Like

Zone doubling is used a for wired only.
I will PM you on how to set it up.

1 Like

I have an ADT Safewatch Pro 3000 Basically a Vista 20P. Theres no siren but I did hook up a System Sensor MASS to it which is loud enough so far. Im planning on getting a new siren in the future.

2 Likes

The house I grew up in has a DSC system from about 2001, when the house was built. I don’t know the exact model of the panel, but I know that the keypad is the PC1555RKZ.

1 Like

I grew up entirely under the Caddx (which became GE Security, and is now Interlogix) brand of alarm systems.

First of which was the Ranger 8600E with the more “fancier” keypads. A very basic system.

When I moved to my new house, we had a GE Networx 8V2 panel which I ended up having to replace because the panel decided to flip out. I had to expand the system anyways, so we just replaced it with another Interlogix Networx 8V2.

1 Like

Our family used to have a Brinks system. Poor install, only protected the back door and nothing else. We were burglarized and they sent the police but nothing came of it. I think we deactivated the system shortly thereafter.

1 Like

UK made security alarm

1 Like

I have a Vista 20P Security Panel

1 Like