Fci 7100 Back Door

Hi,

I just bought a warehouse equipped with a FCI 7100-1D and of course the previous installer did not leave any codes anywhere. Could anyone kindly provide me with the back door code, it would save me a lot of headache…
Best regards,

C.

Any chance you can PM me the Level 4? Have to add 2 modules to existing warehouse. The existing vendor out of business. Thank you

PM sent
with options to your problem.

regards

Hello,

I’m looking for a solution for getting into a few E3 panels that I recently acquired. Your help would be appreciated in any method you may have for getting the Level 4 password.

Thank you,

1 Like

Hi sent message to your inbox with some options.
Regards.

Hello would you mind sharing the level 4 password with me as well? I have a system that we are taking over the monitoring on. Thank you in advance!

PM sent with options to your problem.
Regards

Hello ccs46
I was wondering if you could tell me how to reset password of Level 4 to factory default. I am a school teacher at a Vocational High school and someone donated 2 -7100 Panels and I would like to implement them into my curriculum. Unfortunately I cannot access the config menu. Can you help?

Hello, I am trying to change monitoring information for a FCI 7100, original installation company is out of business. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

good morning guys can someone pm me back door passcode for fci 7100 please

I also have a customer that needs a smoke added for elevator controls, it was red tagged. Default PW doesn’t work and installing company can’t help. Greatly appreciated if you can share the backdoor PW. Thank you!

Same for us, we have three sites that we cannot program for monitoring because of the lack of a PW and would sure appreciate any help! Thank you.

Hi — Is it possible to unlock the 7100-1D level 4 password?

@ccs46

Did you have any luck getting a PW?

I’m still working on it. Once I get something solid will post again here. If anyone have something to add please do share.

1 Like

Can you send me the level 4 code or a way I can get into it, they have duct detectors sending supervisorys and alarms to the monitoring company causing false alarms.

If anyone is able to share a way to get into the level 4 password after it has been changed I would also appreciate knowing how. Please PM me anytime. Thanks

1 Like

Can someone PM the backdoor for this panel. We are doing a takeover on a system.

Same as most on here. I am looking for a way to reset the installers custom pw on a set of E3 panels. It looks like there should be a way to factory reset this MB card. Anyone that can help please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Evening All, can anyone assist me, I need to add devices to a 7100 but dont have the level 4 password. Anyone have a way to access the system, with out changing the panel? Trying to keep costs down for my new customer.