Fci 7100 Back Door

Hello, does anyone have the LCD-7100 wiring diagram? I cannot find where 24 volts lands on the annunciator.
Thank you

Hello if anyone has the backdoor for resetting level 4 password back to default please share.
Thank you

PM sent

With some options

Regards

I desperately need to reset level-4 password also. Please PM me. Thanks!

PM sent

With some options

Regards

Could someone please Pm me the info as well
Thank you

Trying to find a back door passcode for the FCI 7100 as well…put in a Starlink for customer but can’t access panel to change reporting format. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also trying to find someone that can decode a notifier NFS-640 password code…Thanks so much for forums and groups like this.

1 Like

Hi can help you, DM sent

Regards.

1 Like

Hi fvilla,

Not sure if we’re in the same time zone. Any help would be great!!

1 Like

Could you PM me? I am in need of a way into the programming, default was changed by the previous contractor

Hi, send you a message with some options.

Regards.

Could some please send the password?
I have a panel that the original installer forgot the code too.

any chance you can PM me with the code? i have a customer who is locked out

Hi I’m having troubles programing the panel, may you have panel GWF-7075 password level 4?

HI,
Gamewell 7075 doesn’t have an L4 password, the default programming password most probably has been changed since recent firmware is made it mandatory the first time the system is programmed if you don’t change the password the panel will go into trouble.
if you need help sent DM
Regards.

1 Like

I really need help, may you explain me why the HFSS says “you don’t have license to set this configuration file”

In the other hand, this panel is new. The manual says installer password is 123456 but I can add zones points directly from panel board and using HFSS software says I don’t have license.

Hi
Need gamewell license for download programming to the 7075 panel, is license free only for silent knight models

1 Like

Hi, I’m a tech here in the midwest. I could really use some help defaulting an FCI 7100-1D. Your help would be greatly appreciated! I would like to set it up in the shop to test Gamewell devices

hi, do you know which firmware is on the panel?
sent you DM