Name That Fire Alarm!

SAE A34 retrofit light.

One of the Federal Signal electronic horns or speakers behind the larger SAE AV32 light plate designed for those alarms.

I already did. A new thread of Massasoit College Brockton campus fire alarms will come up in September 2009, but I DID take pics of the Canton campus when my friend that goes there showed me around…

http://forums.thefirepanel.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3772

The “larger AV32” is called an A34. I know because I have one.

That strobe used to be the main strobe in the Vanderbilt University Hospital. I haven’t been back to the actual hospital in a long time, so I don’t know if its still there. I would think that since most of the medical buildings there now have true alerts, it probably would have had a reinstall job done also.

That horn plate is exactly what I was talking about at the Center for Faith And Life at Luther College. For those that don’t remember, it has honeywell rebranded Edwards SPO’s (ones that say Local Fire Alarm on them, I believe), and the horn plate looked exactly like this, except it was grey.

From Dunkin’ Donuts in Stoughton, MA, name that remote strobe.

That would be a Wheelock RSS.

Sorry for the slight blurriness

From Shaw’s Supermarket on the east side of Brockton, MA, name that fire alarm!

SAE AV32 strobe plate and SAE V33 remote strobe.

Hey, I took a pic of that same alarm too!

The horns behind the AV32 strobe plates appear to be some kind of electronic horn. They also have THIS near the frozen food section:

An SAE VA4 horn/strobe. Apparently it’s replacing an AV32.

The panel is an old Simplex 2001!

What a coincidence!

Name this rare alarm! (I’d color it red, but IDK how to on my computer)

These alarms are found at an elementary school in my town and at a Chapel at Yale (the one pictured).

It’s one of those old fire-lite things!

Here’s a multi-brand combo: A Space Age AV32 strobe plate with a Wheelock 7002T horn behind the grill on the exterior of Burger King in Holbrook, Massachusetts.

That horn is actually a 34T horn.

Oh, right. I guess I should’ve verified this from Ben Schumin’s collection.

I’ve seen the same thing at the TRA offices in Brockton, MA, but the light plates have no “FIRE” lettering. Still the same alarms though. The pulls are newer-style Edwards 270-SPOs, so I think it’s a Fire-Lite system of some sort from the 1980s

Here’s another Space Age AV32 from the exterior or the Quincy Branch United States Post Office on Washington Street.

This is one of the alarms in the older section of where I work.

Name this alarm!

That’s a Faraday/Cerberus Pyrotronics/Siemens U-MHT horn/strobe!