World Trade Center Fire Alarm System History

I Don’t know. But I found that 5 WTC had a Firecom 8500 like 7 WTC.
It can be found here: 9/11~Evacuation of World Trade Center 5 [Evan Fairbanks Video] - YouTube

(Edit) This is found as False information. Building 5 most likely was connected to the MXL system.

Actually, as debunked by multiple individuals, audio from WTC 7’s 8500 system was dubbed into that footage, so we still don’t know what type of system WTC 5 had exactly.

I saw that after I posted the video.

Disregard That !

I found this video while scrolling on YT

I think they died when the plane Crashed into the building

He was talking about the people who planned the attack, not the people who hijacked and crashed 2 planes into the twin towers, because as you said the hijackers died when they crashed into the towers

The planner of the attack was arrested, the mastermind of 9/11 was killed

why is the link edited with a line across it, I can;t copy the full link

its from before the forums were upgraded, it used different syntax and its broken because of that

I think John drucker appeared in a old wtc fire safety video

After doing a lot of digging on google I found these photos:

3 Likes

Good finds! Not sure what the pull station has to do with the WTC’s system, but the bottom photo appears to show an LSM-24 (most likely Cerberus Pyrotronics-rebranded) & a Cerberus Pyrotronics DI-3 (along with what looks like MXL & graphic annunciators).

1 Like

That’s a nice find.

They must have needed a lot of energy for all of those alarms. I know in some areas the alarms might have been different, but
Let’s say there were 5 alarms per floor (104), 5x104=520 alarms.
Then let’s say each alarm took 24v.
24x520=12,480 volts for all of the alarms to go off in ONE tower. Plus They were probably more alarms in electrical and off-limits areas. Lots of voltage.

1 Like

Yeah the wtc’s fire panel is humongous

1 Like

The person who is selling ( sold) that pull station says he got it from a nyc steel worker who was apart of the 9/11 recovery team

We know both of the pull stations used in the WTC pre & post-1993, & neither of them were that “ACME” one: the first can be seen near the top of this topic & were made by a company called “Executone, Inc.”, the second were Cerberus Pyrotronics-rebranded Gamewell Centuries.

1 Like

Maybe that acme branded station replaced an exutone pull station that went bad

1 Like

Or maybe from another neigbouring building? I can imagine that debris was a bit of everything in it.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe. The rubble from both towers was mixed up

1 Like

The NAC would definitely zap everyone who intended to put out the fire to death if all of the alarms were connected in series.